Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pet Peeves

not in any particular order
1.       Negative people: Why do you have to be so negative about everything? Take the positive side in a situation why don’t you? You will feel a lot better and it is so frustrating to hear people talk negative about anything every single sentence.
2.       The word “Like”: People need to learn how to talk. When people excessively use the word “like” inappropriately it makes me want to block me ears, sit on the ground and rock back and forth singing a tune until the person stops talking. Now every sentence they say even if they don’t use the word “like” makes me just breakdown and block my ears until they stop.
3.       Chewing: Chewing obnoxiously with the mouth open again makes me cringe. When I see someone chew unattractively it makes me lose my appetite. It’s gross, its unpleasant, and plain old spiteful.
4.       Those little noises: When I’m trying to concentrate, it bothers me when people just tap their pencils or make random little noises.  It makes me insane and I can’t concentrate anymore. Especially taking a test, it is the worst thing to listen to when you are trying to focus on an exam.
5.       Feet: I can’t stand feet. They are just gross. When people put their feet near me on purpose makes me just cry inside. I either freeze and sit there with my eyes and mouth shut until they take their feet away from me or I go ballistic and push their feet away from me. The worst thing is they do it to me on purpose so it makes me irritated even more
6.       Movie Theaters: Those people who makes noises such as talking on the phone or talking to a friend not about the movie. You can talk to your friend later I am trying to watch a movie. Sometimes I just stare at them until they notice me and they stop talking. Works every time.
7.       The use of directionals: I don’t drive yet but when I sit in the passenger’s seat and the car in front of me don’t put their directional on it makes me want to scream out my window. It’s a soon to be crash considering I don’t know where they are going. It is even worse when they break at the last minute and still don’t use their directional. Didn’t they teach people this is drivers ed?
8.       Overuse of movie quotes: When people overuse quotes from movies or TV shows gets old real fast. For example: mean girls. We all know of the movie and yes you may have thought it was funny once but it’s not funny anymore. I have never watched the movie and a basically know everything about it because of the amount people quote it.
9.       Rude words: The word retarted is just an awful word. I can’t stand when people say that, even if they are saying it to their friends it’s still bothersome. Go ahead and call your friend an idiot or stupid because they did something but don’t EVER call your friend retarted. I can’t even talk it it bothers me so much.
10.   The radio: When I’m in the backseat and there is a person in the driver’s seat and the passenger’s seat and the person in the passenger’s seat doesn’t change the radio station when there is a commercial or a bad song on its annoying because I either have to tell you every 5 seconds or I will reach over the seat and changing myself. You don’t have privileges in the front seat if you don’t do your job. Control the radio when you’re in the front seat please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment