Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Gabby Bergeron


Gabby Bergeron is a senior at the Norton High School. She has lived in Norton her whole life with her mom, dad, and her two dogs. “My dogs are so cute,” says Gabby, “I cuddle with them every night.” Her favorite sport is diving. She is a part of the Diving team at the Norton High School. Dunkin Donuts is where she works and she has been working for about a year and a half. “I love my co-workers” Gabby, a worker at Dunkin Donuts says. She also has worked at cold stone and a dare care center in the past. Her dream job is to be a high school history teacher. Something interesting about Gabby that I learned was that she likes to knit, “sometimes I’d knit a little then pull of the string and start over.” Gabby never always finishes her work, but when she does it turns into a beautiful scarf. During the summer of 2013 Gabby went to the cape with her family. When she is in Dennis Port, Cape Cod, she eats fish while listening to country music sitting in her front lawn. She loves country music especially Tim McGraw. Gabby, a big fan of country music, “It was louder than most concerts I would say” she says talking about the Tim McGraw concert she went to this past summer. Gabby Bergeron is a fun and friendly person.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment